To baby girl:
It has been a long time I wanted to write you, I have
read the different posts and didn’t know what to add, then I think that
maybe what I will say will be similar to others but it doesn’t matter as
it will truly comes from my heart.
You are a lucky one.
I met
your parents when volunteering in the DR. It took me time but I finally
realize how much they changed my life. Your parents are truly amazing,
they have so much integrity, patience, they are very open minded, fair
and so full of joy and love. They believe, they believe in change, in
the future, they have faith no matter what, they never stop loving and I
believe they always know what to do.
I did ask them advice more than
once because I trust them and they became an example to me in so many
different ways. They give me hope, and through their beautiful
experience, faith in life and much more.
My dearest wish is to be able to visit and meet you. Help them and learn from them.
You
are a lucky one because you will grow with everything a little one
needs and so much love that I believe you will have no choice but to
share it.
Little miracle of life, I wish you the very best which is all about happiness.
See you soon hopefully, in the meantime I send you many kisses, hugs and I promise to be here if you need me.
Julie Jamin
No comments:
Post a Comment