Baby girl, you are the size of a pineapple!
(I know I wrote that last week, but I was wrong, you were the size of a jicama last week!)
Hey baby girl,
We made it through another week! Last week I was a hysterical mess all worried about you, but this week I’m feeling so much better about everything. I went back to the doctor again on Friday and he said you are doing okay and even though you are really low, you look good. He said you have extra amniotic fluid so that’s the reason your momma looks so big (not twins!). I started to worry but your dad always says “worrying is a sin” and I know I’ve had a lot of prayers lately cause I feel so much more at peace about everything this week. I know that no matter what happens, you were perfectly created and we will love you so much.
This week God has also sent his angels to surround us with love and care and blessings. Going on “bedrest” made me have a bit of a panic attack at first, worrying you were coming so soon and we wouldn’t be ready. So your momma’s friend Jaci got a team of teenage girls together from church and they cleaned the house, washed all your clothes and blankets (with the help of the Cooper family too!), and helped me get everything ready for you. They even all wrote you notes about how they can’t wait to meet you. I will share them with you soon.
| Teen girls from Templo Bautista |
| Lili and her baby Ram |
![]() |
| Sui on our trip to NYC |
Also, I wanted to tell you that we got a crib for you this week! You can see it a little bit in the picture above – our friends the Sawyers brought it over for you, as well as all kinds of beautiful baby girl clothes. I am excited about getting a little space ready just for you. Right now you can just see a blank white wall behind it but I am hoping to cover it with pictures and decorations just for you. You can also see a halo looking thing hanging above my head in my picture – that is a seashell chandelier kinda thing that will hang in front of your crib. I can’t wait to get it all together and ready for you!
One last I wanted to tell you about this week – your grandpa got married! We welcomed your
new Grandma Debbie into the family. So now you are lucky enough to get a “bonus grandparent”. One extra person to spoil you and love you. She is an amazing person and I know you will love her. I wasn’t able to go to the wedding but I got to watch it on Skype and it was really beautiful. I'll see if I can get some photos for you.
Well chica, I think that’s all for this week. Your dad and I are going on a “babymoon” today. We found a resort deal online for $12 a night all-inclusive a few months ago and booked it thinking it would be the perfect time to get away. We were a little worried about going now with you being at-risk now but the doctor said it would be okay as long as we totally relax (which I absolutely plan on doing!) I will write you next week and tell you all about it. Love you baby girl, keep on baking in there, just a little longer now until we get to meet you.
Love,
Your momma

Kris, I love to see all these updates. Your pictures are so, so pretty. I have lots of favorites! I love how giggly you are in them, that's the Kris I know! :) So glad you have some relief this week. Thinking of you everyday and am so anxious to meet your angel. Love you all! xx
ReplyDelete-Laur