May 27, 2012

BIG NEWS - Finally here!

No it's not baby girl, she is still cooking.  I know, I'm so mean that I would trick you.  BUT, don't go away.  I do have news, and something I want to share with you.  I know some of you know already, but for those who have been asking about the future and our plans, here they are....

We are starting a home for girls who are victims of sex trafficking.

Yes, I know it will be challenging.  And yes, I know a lot of you probably think I'm crazy.  But I am also SO excited about it and have so much hope.  And I hope that you will help us.

And as for, what's finally here?  This video.  This project has been on and off hold for the past month since I'm not incredibly tech-savvy or good at this stuff, but I've been working really hard on it so please watch it and share it with everyone you can.  This is all about the country I've spent the past 3 years living in and that I love, and this comes straight from my heart.  Learn about our mission and share it with other people.  Pretty please?  Hope you like it.  :)  You can watch the video below, or if you prefer, or if it's not working, you can click here to watch it on youtube.


And one more piece of news.  God willing, we will be coming to the states in August for a couple of weeks to visit with baby girl and try to raise money for our project here.  So, please let me know if you would be interested in helping us fundraise.  We would love to come share with your church, workplace, sports team, college group, family, friends, and whoever else might be willing to hear us and help us.  So please let us know!  You can email me at kristin.deyoung@gmail.com.  You can also follow our ministry blog at www.laalianzadr.blogspot.com.

Thanks for watching and sharing!  I promise no more tricks about baby girl. (but please don't spoil with any facebook comments :) She should be here really soon and I can't wait to share about her with you too!

Love, peace, and prayers,
Kristin  

No comments:

Post a Comment