Apr 19, 2012

Letter to baby from your Auntie Katie

Hello Beautiful!! (I already know you are going to be gorgeous ~ just look at your momma!)

I love you already and I haven't even met you.  I am your Aunt Katie! :-) Not by blood, but by LOVE!  You mommy and I have known each other for 16 years! She is one of my dearest, closest friends.  You are so incredibly lucky, my sweetheart, to have her as a mom.  What a huge, beautiful heart she has.  I know that you will grow up to be the same way.  What a life here on earth you have to look forward to.  Your dad and mom LOVE an adventure, and I am absolutely sure that they will be taking you on a few ;-).  How awesome is that? I want to give you some advice for your life as well, baby girl...LOVE GOD.  SERVE HIM ALONE.  That is the key to a successful life her on this earth.  God will walk with you through everything that life brings your way.  He is sooo faithful.  I learned that through the years.  This world can be crazy and corrupt, but we always have the Lord on our side.  He will never leave us.  You will get your heart broken, but God is here.  You will be let down and sad, but God is here.  He is here through the good times too! He keeps and protects you.  So my advice is to lean on Him through your whole adventure here! After all, this is your temporary home!  You have so many anxious people waiting for you to arrive here!  Can't WAIT to meet you and squeeze your adorable cheeks!!! I love you baby girl.

Love,
Aunt Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment