Feb 2, 2012

Dear baby girl

Hi baby girl,
So it's not time for your weekly update, but I just wanted to write and let you know something while it was on my mind.  Your dad.... well he's really... ummm.... Superman.  I swear it.  He dresses up like an Art teacher and youth group leader and husband, but it's really just a disguise.  He has some kind of super powers.  I can barely keep it together with just my own teaching responsibilities, and in a day, he plans, teaches, and grades Art classes for 260 students, and his classes and projects are always amazing.  Yesterday amidst that, he got me lunch and came home and mopped the house and started laundry during his planning time.  After school, he asked me what I wanted for dinner, and when I said Applebee's Fiesta Lime Chicken (I was kidding), he said "I think I can do that" and went to the vegetable market and supermarket to get the ingredients then came home, cooked up a masterpiece, did like 9 loads of laundry (mind you, we don't have an American washing machine so this is no easy task), offered to help me with grading between loads, and did this until 11p.m. before coming to bed with a SMILE, wanting to kiss me and rub my sore aching back.  Today he was even more awesome than yesterday, if you can believe that.  So yeah, your mom married Superman, got pregnant with you, and I'm pretty sure we're going to live happily ever after.  And (in my opinion) he's way hotter than Clark Kent.  I don't think you'll ever find another guy that would measure up to your daddy, but I hope you find one who you love head over heels like I love your dad.  Okay that's all, I just wanted you to know that.   Love you baby girl!
Love,
Your momma
P.S.  Today you were baby Cristal in school, and yesterday you were baby Rosa Margarita... I wonder what you think of these names? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment