Jul 17, 2012

Prayers Needed for Baby Ainsley

To all of the awesome prayer warriors who have been praying for Kenya these past weeks without ceasing, I need your prayers again.  This time for a good friend of mine, Christina Gazzarari Hall, who I grew up with and went to school with - even though we have been far apart for a long time, she was a special friend who will always hold a special place and special memories of in my heart.  Christina also recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Ainsley Elizabeth, just a few weeks after Kenya was born.  I am hoping that our two baby girls will be able to meet each other soon.

Baby Ainsley was diagnosed today with Cystic Fibrosis.  My heart has just been longing for Christina and her family as I know now that seeing your baby sick and worrying about your baby's health is the hardest thing a mom could ever go through.  So I am asking you to please pray for Baby Ainsley just as you all have been praying so faithfully for Baby Kenya, and ask everyone you know to do the same.  Pray that God would bring peace, comfort, and healing to Baby Ainsley and her family, and the very best doctors to treat her and take care of her every need.

Also, if you know of any resources that could be of help to Christina and her family, please let me know.  She lives in Michigan in the Detroit area.  Thanks for all of your prayers for Baby Ainsley!!

Sweet Baby Ainsley
Please pray for this beautiful baby girl!

Love,
Kristin, Dave, and Kenya

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that is just awful. Praying for this sweet family and their beautiful baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about this sweet little girl. Will be praying for her and her family!

    ReplyDelete