Jun 13, 2012

Baby KE

Hey Baby girl, guess what..... youre still not here. I don't know what your waiting for anymore. I thought a couple of walks with your mom would've done the trick but that didn't quite work so then I figured for sure a bumpy ride down the mountain in our jeep would've done it but that didn't either. So not sure what now. Your mom keeps eating spicy foods, and walking all over the place. Today we went to the veggie market to pick up some veggies for some homemade freezer meals for when you arrive we will see if you like them or not.



I've been busy trying to get your moms Jeep up and running so when you do decide to come around we will have a way to arrive at the hospital. It was having some difficulty starting but after taking it to the mechanic it turns out it was just a loose tube and another cracked one which a little duct tape I'm sure will fix it. I also got the horn working which is huge in the country and that was no easy task tearing apart the entire stearing column to do so, but it works now so when you do make your arrival we can toot toot toot all the way down the mountain. I will try to include some photos of the work we've been putting in to it for you. It is in no shape now but hopefully after a couple weeks we will be really styling..... probably not styling but you shouldn't fall through the floor. Well its about that time and I think I should give out the next letter of your name to everyone out there praying for you. So baby Ken............ not as in Ken the barbie but Ken as in the first part of your name. I think this will make your mom really angry maybe so angry she will push you right out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment