Dressed up for Super Hero Day as "Super P" (for Super Preggo! :)
Baby Girl is the size of an English Hothouse Cucumber!
(this is babycenter.com coming up with these food analogies, not me! I would think of a much less random kind of food, I swear)
Hi baby girl,
Sorry I haven't had time to write you this week! And sorry I don't have time for a real letter, but here are just a few things I wanted to share with you this week:
*My belly button is officially an outtie now, you can even see it sticking out of my shirts!
*I was craving an M&M McFlurry the other night so your dad went the next day and bought ice cream and M&M's and tried using our mixer and a metal cup to make it into a McFlurry... mostly it made a mess, but it still tasted really good and it made me happy!
* You have a stroller now! (thanks to your Auntie Karen!) It is really nice, and I'm so excited for you. Now listen to what a bad friend I am... your dad baked her cookies as a thank you and all I had to do was make the card. But instead the days passed while her card was on my to-do list and the cookies were on my desk at school, and one by one I ate all of her cookies! Can you believe I did that? Hopefully you enjoyed them with me!
*My friends Christelle and Gina came to visit this past week. The first thing that Christelle did when I saw her (for the first time in a year) was lifted up my shirt and started playing with my belly button. (we are like sisters) We also set up a reflexology clinic here at the house (maternal reflexology was glorious!) and they brought lots of little gifts for you and donations for our safehouse and ministry. You will love them when you get to meet them!
*Your Auntie Pam is here visiting now from Boston, she just came back tonight from climbing Pico Duarte! I hope you and I can climb Pico Duarte together someday (I will need some SERIOUS getting in shape first). Oh and she brought you some stylin' clothes - like H&M baby (your Auntie Pam is a fashion queen ;)
*You went on a field trip today to Rancho Baiguate with my class to learn about animals - fishes, butterflies, bunnies, horses, donkeys, and more. I wonder what your favorite animal will be? Will you be crazy about monkeys like your mom or a dog lover like your dad? (I know Santa sure loves you already!)
*You went on a field trip today to Rancho Baiguate with my class to learn about animals - fishes, butterflies, bunnies, horses, donkeys, and more. I wonder what your favorite animal will be? Will you be crazy about monkeys like your mom or a dog lover like your dad? (I know Santa sure loves you already!)
*I don't know what you're up to in there, but it has been painful with you up in my ribs! I think you may end up in karate, or maybe kickboxing.... whatever it is you're doing, I think you are a fiesty girl! (like your mom :)
That's all for this week, but remember that I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU like crazy!! Oh yeah, and one more thing, I have one more week til I'm on my early maternity leave. Then I'll have lots more time to write you longer letters, and get ready to meet you (and making more cookies for Karen!) :) Hope you're enjoying yourself in there!
Love, Your Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment