Jan 25, 2012

Gender Reveal

This is what we did at school today....



I'm lucky we don't have curriculum standards in this country cause I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be anything about picking baby names and genders.  But I guess these are the advantages to the chaos that is teaching in the Dominican Republic.

Tomorow the kids are going to wear something blue or pink with their uniforms and I'm bringing in cupcakes with a surprise frosting color inside... we are in the middle of baking right now so better get back to it, can't leave poor Dave in the kitchen alone all night...

But, what do you think it is?  What are some of your favorite names? 

 I really love this list of girl names especially, I was thinking for a girl maybe Mermaid of the Sea DeYoung or Selena Gomez DeYoung or Hannah Montana DeYoung or even Starfish DeYoung.  Or we could go with Brando DeYoung for a boy... How do they come up with these?  First graders are so funny, we could write our own baby name book. :) 

And sorry I'm such a meany to make you wait, but will reveal manana!

(oh and if you are one of the few who already know, no spoiler comments please!) 

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! I think you are going to have a girl - Abigail

    ReplyDelete