Hi all, > As you receive this, please take the time to say a prayer > for my husband Dave who left for Haiti about 30 minutes > ago driving in a truck, and pray for all our > friends who went with him. Pray for the people there > and that our supplies will reach the people that need them > most. Pray for our doctors who are working in our > hospital in Tabarre. Pray for Dave's 2 cousins who > are on their way to Haiti and Dave's brother Tim who is > also in Haiti. Also, please pray for David's > wonderful Aunt Eileen in Michigan - we just received an > email that her cancer has severely progressed. Thanks > for the prayers, love you all. > Kristin > PS Yes, I know it's 4a.m. but I couldn't sleep > after kissing my hubby good-bye and we happened to have > electricity at the moment so I'm on here instead! :)
Jan 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment