| In Barahona at the Christian Reformed World Missions Retreat |
Our baby is the size of a fig!
What's been happening this week:
Fall Festival and Thanksgiving Party at school - We put on a show at school singing a song called "Tanto Tanto" which meant so much to give thanks for, and one of my super cute 6 year olds Natanael did a solo rap, all dressed up gangsta style, the whole school went nuts, it was hilarious, then we played lots of turkey games and did turkey crafts, fun fun (I have it on video if I can get it to post).
CRWM Retreat - Thanksgiving vacation we went down to Barahona about 6 hours from here to the beach for the Christian Reformed World Missions retreat... we found out last minute that we were in charge of childcare which meant less rest and more wiping runny noses and playing with play-doh, but I got to work with the babies and toddlers which was a fun switch and good prep for me, but I did have to take Monday off work after vacation because I was sooo tired and had a killer sinus infection by the time I got back, so not exactly a retreat but a good experience anyways and always fun seeing new places.
No comments:
Post a Comment