Oct 5, 2011

Hi again,
Just want to let you all know that Kilsi, the girl who has been living with us the past two weeks ran away today and went back to the streets.  We really feel like it came out of nowhere cause she has been making so much progress and are totally devastated.  If you can please pray for her safety and that she would return if it is in God's will.  We are really having a hard time with this and are super bummed out.  Sorry also to all the personal emails I have not had time to write back to - I promise it's on my to-do list - we have been short-staffed at work since last week so it has been really nuts at school so I never get online to check my email and we don't have internet at home so I'm really sorry for the excuses but please keep in touch and keep Kilsi in your prayers.  Thanks!
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment