Jun 20, 2015

Summer vacay!!

My dearest Kenya,

It has been forever since I've written!! (and I actually started this post three months ago and just now randomly found it) We've survived another long cold winter and so much has changed!!  You are now potty-trained, now in pre-school (they let you start early), self-weaned from nursing (por fin), and in a big girl bed!!  You also talk like a grown-up most of the time - your dad is always correcting you but I still like to let you say some things your own way (like baloonloonloon) because it's too cute!!  Here are a few photos since the last time I wrote... 

Christmas photos by Auntie Jess



Prepping for our Valentine's Day card....




You in the photo booth at Auntie Jess's baby shower....


The tulip festival in Holland...


Your third birthday...


Now we're on summer vacay together and I'm so happy I get to spend all my time with you!!  We call everything from doctor appointments to funeral visitations part of our "summer adventures" and you tell strangers all about all of our adventures.  So far we've enjoyed the zoo, children's museum, boat rides, family nature hikes, airport picnics, and much more!!  Te amo MUCHO chica - hasta la luna y atra!!  I can't wait to spend my whole summer with YOU!

Love,
Your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment